Monday, August 14, 2006

WYMM

This is one of the most shocking incidents of my life. This occurred when I was probably studying in the seventh standard.

Then, I was travelling to school by an auto rickshaw. In my apartment, there lived a small girl by name Geethu, who was then studying in LKG in Cluny Convent Girls School. She was a highly irritating kid who used to shout at every one and invariably every one in the auto was pissed off by her behaviour. I and a group of my auto-mates then enjoyed teasing this girl and make her cry. And by the time we reached home, we used to console her and do something so that she would go home with a smile on her face. And this girl as far as I knew hated me to the core.

One fine day, when I was playing with my friends in the ground next to my apartments, this girl calls out to me. I was irritated when she called me because I was very much involved in playing the game. And she slowly comes to me and shouts in front of every one, "Will you marry me?" and runs away. I was for a moment totally shocked and didn't understand what was going on. Obviously at that age, one wouldn't really know what marriage was (As if I knew what marriage meant but surely was better than the kid)and I realised she probably learnt it from the TV . But the impact was long. My cousins and my friends started teasing me and they named me as WYMM. I used to get irritated initially when they called me thus but later on I just accepted the way they called me and soon they stopped it. Yet, this incident still remains afresh in my memory.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Ilusionist said...

eheheheh.....!!!
WIll you Marry Me....!!!!

Macha...what the hell did your say when she popped that question to ya...???!!!!

Amazing....!!!!
But this was in 7th...???We were travelling by bus then right...???

10:22 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Benkiman said...

maybe, then when I was in sixth. Ya I was travelling bus in 7th, I remember now. I didn't say anything da. she ran away.

10:25 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Benkiman said...

magane, read the blog properly. i have mentioned that her name is Geethu.

12:03 AM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you marry me?.. lol............

12:58 AM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home