Friday, March 24, 2006

Difficulty in writing

There was a sudden craze in the wing of my hostel to start blogging. Every one here created a blog and wanted to pen down whatever they felt like. I too joined this and created one account and soon posted one which was not my original in any manner. And it has been about 20 days since I have written anything. The reason is mainly because I have a strong feeling that I cannot write well. Obviously no one can write well unless he begins writing. Though I know this I feel diffident and discontinue writing thinking that my thoughts are not coherent. This has happened to me at least half a dozen times. I realize that I should not care about whatever I write and just begin writing, not thinking about how good it is or how meaningful it is. But this understanding also does not help me to overcome my inferiority complex. At the end of the day, I know I am the loser if I don't know how to express my thoughts in writing. Hopefully, I will overcome this diffidence and start writing regularly so that i may improve my writing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked the fact that you want to write muthu. I think its the best and one of the many important things anybody can do, even if it means a simple leave application. The joy that I derive after writing a small note for the class regarding our assignments is great. This is because I love writing and when I do it really well I'm excited. So keep the habit of writing going. I can assure you one thing, you make a lot of sense while you write, so don't give up:)

12:28 PM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Kailash said...

I believe nobody can express their emotions. Its simply not possible to put down something as complex as emotions in words.I think you are doing a great job .Please continue writing.

9:48 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Benkiman said...

Thank you da

12:08 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger The Ignoramus said...

as a matter of fact, having gone through a few of your blogs, i can tell you that you write very well. There are some excellent sentence constructions, flawless grammar, and more importantly, a fluid flow of thoughts. What more do you need?

10:08 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home